9 albums , 5 compilations , 34 singles/EPs
Label: Def Jam"In 2012, right on schedule, Rihanna delivered her fourth annual November album. The singer took a different route with the lead single. She didn't go with a dramatic ballad like "Russian ..." Read more
Label: Def Jam"Despite sounding rushed to capitalize on fourth quarter sales, 2010’s Loud proved that Rihanna’s reign indeed would not let up. The album’s first three singles topped the Hot 100. A fourth one mere..." Read more
- 1.California King Bed [DJ Chus &...
- 2.California King Bed [The Bimbo...
- 3.California King Bed [Bassjacke...
- 4.California King Bed [DJ Chus &...
- 5.California King Bed [The Bimbo...
- 6.California King Bed [Bassjacke...
- 7.California King Bed [DJ Chus &...
- 8.California King Bed [The Bimbo...
- 9.California King Bed [Bassjacke...
Label: Universal Music
- 1.S&M [Dave Aude Radio]
- 3.S&M [Joe Bermudez Chico Radio]
- 4.S&M [Dave Aude Club]
- 5.S&M [Sidney Samson Club]
- 6.S&M [Joe Bermudez Chico Club]
- 7.S&M [Dave AudeClub Dub]
- 8.S&M [Sidney Samson Dub]
- 9.S&M [Joe Bermudez Chico Dub]
Label: Def Jam"Loud, Rihanna's fifth studio album, is a significant change of pace from 2009’s platinum Rated R. While much of Rated R was cathartic and dark, Loud is relatively lighthearted and geared for d..." Read more
Label: Def Jam""Russian Roulette," released weeks prior to Rated R, just hinted at Rihanna's sudden desire to provoke. Even with the realization that it is metaphorical, the song startles with its ..." Read more
Label: Def Jam"When you've released a pair of albums containing a few monster singles and a considerable amount of unsteady, unassured material, why mess around the third time out? From beginning to end, Goo..." Read more
Label: Def Jam"Versatile urban dance-pop singer Rihanna gracefully avoids the sophomore slump with A Girl Like Me, a less tropical-flavored, more urban effort than her sun-and-fun debut. Then again, it's har..." Read more
Label: Def Jam"Given the proliferation of young and beautiful urban dance-pop divas dominating the radio and music video airwaves in 2005, it initially was tempting to discount Rihanna as yet another Beyoncé-Ciar..." Read more